Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hit and run comments

Here's a comment someone recently left regarding an older post entitled, "I wish Sarah Palin would just go away":

Anonymous said...
you are just afraid of her because she has good intentions and you and others
like you.who wont work and just want a handout are afraid that the handouts will
dry up..Ps she is not going away..........


I love that people who tell me I'm afraid of whatever it is I oppose and make their comments anonymously. Don't they see the irony?

No, Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. Anonymous, I am not at all afraid of Sarah Palin. I don't think she's electable. I just think she's utterly annoying and woefully ignorant. I don't know what "good" intentions you mean; she's a pro-censorship theocrat who wants to privatize all public services. She has a "Damn the environment and full speed ahead" attitude that isn't good for the world ecology. She hasn't a clue when it comes to foreign affairs, and she has gotten behind the secessionist movement in Alaska--which borders on treason, as far as I'm concerned. Nope, I am not afraid of her. I am disgusted by her, and even moreso by amount of attention she gets in the media. She is a non-story. Get over it. She's probably run in the primaries, but her primary run will fall flat on its face. Of that, I'm certain.

No comments: