Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Writing again

I've been absent from my own blog for too long, but no longer.  I've resolved to write at least a little here every day.

I'm not sure which direction I'll take with it; I may simply write about whatever is on my mind on a given night, but I will be writing here, just to keep myself fresh.

I'm working on several projects at once.  Here's what's going on:


  • Screenplay
  • Book on relationships
  • Non-fiction piece I finished writing a few years ago that I withheld for personal reason, but will publish in the fall
  • Novel idea from my college days I've dusted off and made fresh
  • Podcasts
The bottom line is that I'm writing whatever I can, and my aim is to make it my career--finally, after many years of stagnating in a career I never should have entered. 


No comments: