Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I bought another car from Enterprise

I needed another vehicle, and I bought it from Enterprise.  This time, I had the pleasure of working with Darnell Jamison.  Robby Batayah is now at the Warren location, and the Farmington location was more convenient.

If you have the opportunity to work with either one of the aforementioned individuals, please do--they were both outstanding.

Darnell went out of his way to accommodate me.  I couldn't leave the house, so he delivered the vehicle, and we signed the paperwork right there.  I know other dealerships do this for people, but Darnell stood out because he was very professional, courteous, and listened to my needs very closely, as evidenced by the vehicle he brought to me.  I didn't even have to go looking--the minivan he brought was perfectly suitable for my needs.  He wasn't pushy, as some salespeople can be, but when it came time to go through with the sale, he moved quickly and did everything he could to make sure it was convenient for me.

I will continue to do business with Enterprise in the future, whether it's for car rental or for a purchase.

No comments: