Friday, May 30, 2014

Prospective sites for the marriage equality church

I've found two properties for sale that will work for the purposes of the marriage equality church.  Take a look:



Here is the one I really want to buy:


I am not doing this because I suddenly got religion or I want to start a religious church.  The purpose of this project is to bring people together, no matter what their sexual orientation.  I will perform secular ceremonies, but people who want something else are welcome to bring their own officiant.

I would love to rent out offices in the one home to marriage counselors and wedding planners, possibly.  We'll see.  This property comes with two homes.

Now all we need are donations.  If you support this cause, any level of donation will do.  $1.00, $5.00, $10.00--whatever you can spare at the moment.



No comments: